We have regular classes for hand embroiderers of all ages and levels of experience. We also offer mosaicing, under glass decoupage, applique quilting, crochet and knitting lessons.
Our classes are typically 2 - 3 hours long but you can spend as little (or as much) time as you have to spare with the minimum lesson of half an hour. The classes are a fun way to develop your skills and be inspired by everyone's unique project.
Click to view the calendar
- Class days: Tuesday to Saturday.
- Class times: Mornings from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and afternoons from 1 pm to 4 pm.
- Cost: R80 per hour
- Materials required: Bring your own or buy from our wide selection of prints, threads and ribbons to start a new project.
- Class format: Informal with a teacher on hand to help you and guide you from beginning to end of a project.
- Catering: We will provide tea/coffee and biscuits. You're welcome to bring your own especially if you have specific dietary requirements. Our regular students and teachers will often bring in some home baked goodies for the class to share but you are under no obligation to do so.
For more information about our classes contact us.
WorkshopsWe run regular workshops concentrating on a specific technique or project. All participants will normally be supplied with the materials needed in the workshop, but in some instances you will be required to supply some materials yourself. Typically the workshops will be either a full day or a morning depending on what is being covered.
Details of the workshops, dates, cost etc. will be put on our Facebook page and will be available for booking in our online shop.